This podcast is 23:47.
This week’s guest: Dale Anne Potter, Textile Mixed Media Artist
About Dale Anne…
Dale Anne Potter is a Textile Mixed Media Artist, Teacher, Coach, Speaker who enjoys Spreading Positive Creativity worldwide from her small town in SW Saskatchewan, Canada. ART brings her JOY everyday.Dale is creator of all things Positively Creative – from programs, workshops, community, webinars and soon to be book : My Creative Road Map, a Path to True Happiness.
Special Offer from Dale Anne only for listeners of Creative Living with Jamie!
Dale is offering a special price for her 2013 calendar planner! When you use this link and choose to Buy Now, your calendar/planner will ring in at only $9.95!
Here’s what Dale has to say about the planner:
“This calendar/planner is not only your calendar/planner for 2013 but it is YOUR place for recording your DREAMS/GOALS and their progress. There are goals/dreams pages, page for your affirmations, Annual Calendar for your planning, Monthly Calendars with a challenge for you on each page, Monthly Goals pages, Weekly Planner pages with a Positivity quote, and at the end is a Daily Planner Page if you want to use daily pages.Go forth and create those AWESOME BIG DREAMS!”
People and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast:
- Last week’s episode
- Kate Swoboda and 30 Days of Meditation
- The new Creative Living with Jamie podcast site
Oh, wait! You’re here :)
We have a giveaway this week!
30 Days of Meditation is a course designed to help you:
- Actively experiment with diverse meditation styles, to find the one that works best for your life.
- Create the time to meditate, in only 5 to 15 minutes.
- Open to the happiness, clarity, and calm that comes from an ongoing meditation practice.
- Be part of a supportive, like-minded meditation community.
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
To enter the Creative Living with Jamie Giveaway for a scholarship to Kate Swoboda’s 30 Days of Meditation Course, leave a comment! I’ll announce the winner next Tuesday.
Join the Creative Living with Jamie Transcription Team!
For more details and to become a part of the Creative Living with Jamie Transcription Team, click here.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
This podcast was edited by Shannon Ridler, find out more about her podcasting see here